Our primary app is Meile which allows users to connect to decentralized VPN nodes throughout the world. Provably a no logging, no data analytics, no hassle VPN solution based on blockchain technologies. Powered by the Sentinel Network.
The future of private internet
Meile is a decentralized VPN solution built on top of the Sentinel Blockchain. Utilizing blockchain technology alongside community hosted decentralized nodes creates a private and censorship resistant network for everyone.
We are a proud validator on the Sentinel network, Decentr, and BitSong. Backed by redundant servers with 24/7 monitoring, your delegations are safe with us. Delegate early and find out what we have in store for our delegators.
We are a developer team for Sentinel & Dero. Our focus is decentralized applications within both communities mostly focusing on decentralized VPN applications.
We run various dVPN nodes for users to access private internet via Sentinel. We host DERO full nodes, as well as Bitcoin Core, Monero, Dash, SIA, Pirate Chain, HNS, and LBRY full nodes on servers throughout the world.
We Create Stable Apps with Stylish Designs
MATHEMATICIAN dVPN NODES
Erdős No. 0
Paul Erdős (March 26, 1913 – September 20, 1996) was a prominent Hungarian mathematician. He was an extremely prolific writer (he wrote around 1,500 mathematical papers) and is famous for his excellent work in discrete mathematics, graph theory, number theory, mathematical analysis, approximation theory, set theory, and probability theory. He also contributed to the Ramsey theory.
Goro Shimura born on 23 February 1930 in Hamamatsu, Japan and is one of the most important mathematicians of the 20th century. He studied under the famous Iwasawa and is most known for his conjecture, the Taniyama-Shimura Conjecture which was the foundation in Andrew Wile’s proof of Fermat’s Last Theorem. Vaguely, the conjecture (now Theorem) surmised that every elliptic curve is modular. A bold claim that proved extremely fruitful 40 years later.
His work in algebraic geometry is what our node is named after, particularly the Shimura Variety. It was said of Shimura that:
… his important and extensive work on arithmetical geometry and automorphic forms; concepts introduced by him were often seminal, and fertile ground for new developments, as witnessed by the many notations in number theory that carry his name and that have long been familiar to workers in the field.
Igor was born on 3 June 1923 in Zhytomyr, Ukraine. Hailed as the foremost Russian mathematician of the 20th century, Igor had many other interests besides mathematics. Up until the age of 12, Igor fell passionately in love with history and classic literature – which continued thorughout his life. It was only until he turned 12 years old that signs of a gifted mathematician were eminent.
Shafarevich made fundamental contributions to several parts of mathematics including algebraic number theory, algebraic geometry and arithmetic algebraic geometry. In algebraic number theory, the Shafarevich–Weil theorem extends the commutative reciprocity map to the case of Galois groups, which are extensions of abelian groups by finite groups.
He also was also active in Soviet politics and belonged to the same activist group that the infamous Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn lead. His political interests caused undue stress during the middle-later years of his life.
The node is named after the Galois cohomology group which illuminates properties of elliptic curves over p-adic number fields.
Monero Bounties for Code Contributions
As part of our ongoing effort to keep all our codebases open sourced, we enjoy contributions to our code and create Monero bounties for issues and development of our software
News & Information
- Meile v2 Appearing This MonthWe update the community on the long anticipated release of Meile dVPN v2.0. Showcasing designs and plans for the rollout of v2 later this month.
- Introducing: Node SpawnerHere we introduce a community project by the member Tkd-Alex who has programmed a simple web interface to host Sentinel DVPN Nodes locally or remotely on a VPS with a very easy-to-use interface and all the bells and whistles.
- The Analytics Challenge – Part IIntroducing our latest challenge: The MathNodes Metabase Monero Challenge. Curate analytics to better understand the Sentinel Blockchain and be rewarded in Monero for your contributions.
- Monero Bounties for Code ContributionsMathNodes is pleased to present a Monero bounty program for code contribution to our many projects.
- Remove or Adding a Different Wallet in MeileIn order to remove a current wallet or change wallets in Meile, there is a work-around we offer until support is added to the app directly. This three minute howto will guide you through the process.
24/7 Monitoring of all hosted services
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.